24 Hour Roadside Assistance, Lake Oswego
Our experienced auto technicians can handle everything from flat tires, dead batteries and if you locked your keys in car.
24hr Roadside Assistance
Sometimes when you're stranded by the side of the road, you just want quick, reliable service; no talking to operators or filling out forms for information. We understand that you just need help and you can't afford to wait.
- Flat tire repair
- Battery jump
- Vehicle Lockout
- Winch out
- Gas delivery
A lot of our customers call us first for roadside assistance, but if they are involved in a collision of some kind, we end up packaging the service with car towing. Whether it’s an emergency or you're on your way to a friend's house, we're here for you! Our team is quick responding no matter what the situation may be.
What to Do When You Call for Roadside Assistance
If you find yourself in a difficult situation on the road, here are some tips you should keep in mind to keep you and the car safe if you are driving:
- Turn on the car emergency lights
- Start slowing down and get off the main road and pull over to a safe spot away from busy intersections, exits, and pedestrian crossings.
- Make your vehicle as visible as you can. Remember, safety is your concern.
- Exercise good caution and stay with your vehicle and call us for help.
- You may need to stay inside your car and lock the doors as well, in case anyone nefarious approaches you.
We'll ask you to describe your situation and we'll ask you clarifying questions so that we can be prepared when we get to your location.
Get started with roadside assistance
When you want to learn more about our roadside assistance services, send us a message using the form, or give us a call for an immediate response.
Need help in these other areas?